Spark R&D 21/22 Arc Pro Bindings - Men's
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Features: Arc Pro Pillow Line Straps are made with Pebax plastics, a premium material most often found in high-end ski boots as it provides consistent stiffness and improved toughness in...
- Arc Pro Pillow Line Straps are made with Pebax plastics, a premium material most often found in high-end ski boots as it provides consistent stiffness and improved toughness in cold temperatures while being 20% lighter. Like our standard pillow line straps, they are ultradurable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and produced 100% in-house.
- Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs are held off the boot and provide support for a uniquely responsive ride. Arc Pro ankle straps are smaller around the boot than the Surge Pro and feature a flex window for max agility while maintaining support.
- The Arc Pro Rip ‘N’ Flip highback is made from carbon-reinforced nylon in a ratio designed for medium flex and a surfy feel. This material blend is more responsive, lighter, and stiffer than our standard glass-reinforced highbacks. All Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks incorporate a tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) for complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Features Tesla T1 System anatomy: built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and aluminum touring brackets. Whammy Bar climbing wire: a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change high-to-low-to stowed.
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range. Incorporates Burton’s time-tested bomber buckles.
Details: Arc Pro Splitboard Bindings - The lightest and highest performing splitboard bindings in the world - made with incredible attention to detail and no compromises. Arc Pro splitboard bindings feature all the same great assets as our standard Arc bindings - T1 technology, Tesla snap ramps, maximum baseplate cutouts, surfy highbacks, Pillow Line Straps with a flex window - but they are tuned up with premium materials and custom versions. We used carbon-reinforced nylon in the highbacks, full Pebax plastics for the straps, ladders and adjusters, 7075 aluminum in the heel loops allowing us to make them thinner and lighter, 7 custom made screws and hardware pieces, and lastly, we hollowed out the steel pivot pins to shave a few more grams. Learn more about the Pro Series on the Pro Binding Tech page. In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, aluminum mounting screws, and Spark pocket tool. Weight: 1.23 lbs/ea (557g) - 2.46 lbs/pr (1114g) – Medium