Spark R&D 21/22 Arc Bindings - Men's
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Features: CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance. Cutouts also conveniently allow for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement. Features...
- CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance. Cutouts also conveniently allow for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement.
- Features a medium flex version of the Rip ‘N’ Flip highback for a surfy ride down. Ideal for riders who prefer more mobility.
- "Pillow Line straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Ankle straps are smaller around the boot with a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot."
- Features Tesla T1 System anatomy: built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and aluminum touring brackets. Whammy Bar climbing wire: a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change high-to-low-to stowed.
- "Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range. Incorporates Burton’s time-tested bomber buckles."
Details: Arc Splitboard Bindings - Lightweight and Surfy | The Arc splitboard binding is lightweight for long tours, epic overnighters, trees, and steeps. The baseplate is CNC machined with maximum cutouts to shave weight yet maintain strength and performance while incorporating our industry-leading Tesla T1 binding anatomy. All Arc bindings feature a medium flex version of our Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks and smaller profile Pillow Line ankle straps with flex windows for a nice surfy ride down. Every piece of this binding is made in-house with the exception of a few screws and the buckles! Pillow Line Straps - Arc Pillow Line Straps are lightweight - 46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors. They are ultradurable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs are held off the boot and provide stiffness for a uniquely responsive ride. Arc ankle straps are smaller around the boot than the Surge and feature a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. The toe straps come in one construction for both Arc and Surge models, and are designed to be used as a toe cap but also fit traditionally over the top. Rip 'N' Flip Highback - The R&D shines with a shape built from 3D scans of popular splitboard boot models, and a list of rad features designed specifically for and fully appreciated by the splitboarder. The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel. The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.