Spark R&D 20/21 Surge Bindings - Men's
- Brand: Spark R&D
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Brand: Spark R&DFeatures: CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability. Features a stiffer version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response. Pillow...
Brand: Spark R&D
- CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability. Features a stiffer version of the Rip 'N' Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response.
- Pillow Line straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Ankle straps are wide and asymmetrical around the boot for incredible all around support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot
- Features Tesla T1 System anatomy: built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and aluminum touring brackets. Whammy Bar climbing wire: a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change high-to-low-to stowed.
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range. Incorporates Burton's time-tested bomber buckles.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws, and Spark pocket tool. Weight: 1.50lbs/ea (680g) - 3.01lbs/pr (1365g) - Medium
Details: The Surge is built for big days on big lines, and is preferred by our bigger, more aggressive riders. Solid baseplate design, stiffer Rip 'N' Flip highbacks, and more supportive Pillow Line ankle straps combine to give riders greater control in demanding terrain. All Surge bindings incorporate Spark's industry-leading Tesla T1 technology. Every piece of this binding is made in-house with the exception of a few screws and the buckles!