MAXXIS - Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip Tubeless Ready Folding DH MTB Tire | Front tire for Downhill Mountain Bikes | Dual-ply 60 TPI casing with Butyl Insert
- Brand: MAXXIS
- Availability: 1 In Stock
Brand: MAXXISFeatures: MINION DHF: With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why...
- MINION DHF: With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
- 3C MAXXGRIP: 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
- WIDE TRAIL: Wide Trail (WT) construction optimizes the tire’s tread layout and profile on today’s modern, wider rims. Traditional tires are designed around older, narrower rims and can create an overly square tire profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tires are optimized for a 35mm inner rim width but are proven to work over a range from 30-35mm inner rim widths, depending on the rider’s preference.
- TUBELESS DOWNHILL: Tubeless downhill set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs. Sealant-compatible rubber is used with the familiar Maxxis dual-ply 60 TPI downhill construction and butyl insert for support and rim protection in order to offer the benefits of increased grip and reliability. A Tubeless Ready bead securely locks to the rim and the foldable bead provides additional weight savings
- BUTYL: An extra piece of butyl rubber that extends from the bead of a downhill tire up into the sidewall. The butyl insert helps prevent pinch flats, protects the rim from hard hits and adds sidewall stability.
Details: Minion DHF DH 27. 5 x 2. 50WT 60 TPI Folding 3C Maxx Grip TR tyre