Maxxis - Ardent Dual Compound Tubeless MTB Tire | Excellent for All Mountain Bike Trails | EXO Puncture Protection, 26, 27.5 or 29 inch Sizes
- $60.18 $72.00
- Brand: MAXXIS
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Brand: MAXXISColor: BlackFeatures: ARDENT: An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges...
- ARDENT: An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance.
- DO-IT-ALL TRAIL TIRE: The Ardent welcomes all mountain bike trail types from hard pack, loose dirt, loose over hard, medium, or wet.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- DUAL COMPOUND: Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip compared to single compound tires.
- TUBELESS READY: Sealant-compatible rubber is used with a Tubeless Ready bead to securley lock to the rim with, or without, an innertube.
Showing - Of Reviews