Maxxis - Aggressor Dual Compound Tubeless Ready Enduro | 29 x 2.5 | DoubleDown Casing, WideTrail
- Brand: MAXXIS
- Availability: 1 In Stock
Brand: MAXXISColor: StandardFeatures: AGGRESSOR: The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering...
- AGGRESSOR: The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- DoubleDown (DD): The next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tire casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- WIDE TRAIL: Wide Trail (WT) construction optimizes the tire’s tread layout and profile on today’s modern, wider rims. Traditional tires are designed around older, narrower rims and can create an overly square tire profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tires are optimized for a 35mm inner rim width but are proven to work over a range from 30-35mm inner rim widths, depending on the rider’s preference.
- DUAL COMPOUND: Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip compared to single compound tires.
- TUBELESS READY: Sealant-compatible rubber is used with a Tubeless Ready bead to securley lock to the rim with, or without, an innertube.
Release Date: 30-09-2018
Details: Aggressor 29 x 2. 50WT 120 TPI Folding Dual Compound TR / DD tyre
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews