LOOK KEO Bi Material Cleat
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Features: Three float options are available to fit the needs of every cyclist: 0 ° black / 4.5 ° grey / 9 ° red. The position of your cleats can...
- Three float options are available to fit the needs of every cyclist: 0 ° black / 4.5 ° grey / 9 ° red.
- The position of your cleats can be customized with the KEO FIT system.
- The Keo standard was developed in order to minimize the weight and size of the cleat/pedal ensemble, while remaining compatible with all shoes available on the current market. The entry and the release are secure and work well.
- The position memory LOOK patent easily allows the adjustment of your cleats when you need to change them. In order to use this system, the sole of your shoes must have a central oblong where the memory position part will be screwed.
Details: Look 6007190300 KEO Bi Material Cleat - Black was made by Look engineers optimizing all of the characteristics of the cleat, and especially the bearing surface. Even though the KEO cleat is smaller, it has a greater platform surface than the Delta cleat. This new cleat format had been developed for the purposes of losing weight on the pedal - cleat assembly while remaining compatible with all shoes on the market. The cleat size therefore was reduced while retaining the three attachment points of the old Delta standard along with the operating kinematic (pivot point located in the front of the cleat). With KEO standard, engagement and disengagement are even easier and more efficient. The memory clip memorizes the exact position of the cleat during cleat replacement.