FoxRiver Wick Dry Hockey StaDri Tube Liner Socks for Men and Women Ultra Lightweight Sock Liners with Moisture Wicking Fabric - One Size, 4476
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Features: KEEP BLISTERS AT BAY: Ensure your time on the ice doesn’t end in blisters. With Fox River Sta-Dri tube crew liner socks on your team, you’ll get to crush...
- KEEP BLISTERS AT BAY: Ensure your time on the ice doesn’t end in blisters. With Fox River Sta-Dri tube crew liner socks on your team, you’ll get to crush the competition in absolute comfort. 93% polypropylene, 6% nylon, 1% spandex.
- SUPERIOR MOISTURE CONTROL: Improve your performance with the power of our exclusive Wick Dry technology. These moisture wicking FoxSox remove moisture build-up and keep feet dry reducing hot spots and the friction that causes blisters.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: Thanks to the smooth flat knit construction & flat toe seam, these ultra lightweight hockey sock liners prevent irritation all through the icy action. A tube design creates a great fit for adult feet of all sizes.
- UNLEASH THE VERSATILITY: Our Sta-Dri women’s and men’s sock liners aren’t just for hockey. They are great for everything from hiking to field sports. Whether it’s soccer, basketball, or football, performance boosting comfort awaits your discovery.
- AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1900: We’ve been a part of the lives of hard working folk & outdoor lovers for well over a century. And we continue to exceed expectations right in the USA. All our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
- Avoid getting blisters during your favorite excursions with these Ultra-Lightweight tube liner socks
- These liner socks use our exclusive WICK dry technology to keep your feet dry
- Proven design to prevent the moisture build up that causes blisters
- POLYPROPYLENE also provides warmth and comfort without added weight; made in USA
Details: There's nothing worse than getting blisters during your favorite excursions. These ultra-lightweight liners use our exclusive Wick Dry technology to keep feet dry and avoid the moisture build up that causes blisters.