BCA Backcountry Access Float E2 Avalanche Airbag Pack
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Features: Electronic Avalanche Airbag Pack - Powered by the Alpride E2 supercapacitor System Available in the slim 25-Liter storage capacity pack, or the full fledged 35-Liter pack Side Stash Pocket...
- Electronic Avalanche Airbag Pack - Powered by the Alpride E2 supercapacitor System
- Available in the slim 25-Liter storage capacity pack, or the full fledged 35-Liter pack
- Side Stash Pocket for easy access to gloves, goggles, or water bottle
- 25-Liter weight: 5.8lbs | 35-Liter weight: 6.1lbs
- 25-Liter Storage Capacity: 1,281 cubic inches / 21 liters | 35-Liter Storage Capacity 1,891 cubic inches / 31 liters
Details: BCA’s new Float E2 avalanche airbag packs use an Alpride E2 supercapacitor system to store energy that powers the compressor upon deployment. Supercapacitor performance is more reliable in cold temperatures and releases faster when activated for deployment. The new E2 engine is 40 percent smaller and 11 percent lighter than the existing Alpride E1 system, with a 162-liter airbag. Like the E1, the E2 has no TSA restrictions for hassle-free airline travel. While the E2 system makes it easy to travel by air, our innovative Side Stash pocket and Back Stash zip make it easier to travel on snow —without stopping to hydrate, swap hat/gloves/eyewear, or even skins— just rip ‘em, stash ‘em and go!BCA Float E2 Alpride airbag engines are classified as capacitors with an energy storage capacity of 10Wh or less and are not subject to the provisions of the Dangerous Goods Regulations under U.S. Department of Transportation and IATA air travel regulations. Please download and print the Alpride E2 fact sheet to carry with the pack when traveling.