The G-Form Elite Knee-Shin Guards are built for the extreme athlete who needs it all. Our Elite Knee-Shin Guards are CE 1621 Level 1 certified, the highest standard for motorcycle armor. Forget about the hassle of separate knee and shin pads, Elite Knee-Shin Guards combine the articulation of our knee pad with integrated shin protection and lateral knee coverage. Sold in pairs. If you're the type who rides hard and fast at the local bike park and downhill trails, pick up a set of the G-Form Elite Knee-Shin Guards for protection that's insanely flexible, yet still retains a high degree of impact mitigation when you're putting it all on the line. This particular pad combines the coverage of a knee pad with a shin guard, effectively covering your knee and lower extremities from crushing impacts, should things go horribly wrong after overshooting a jump or taking a sweeping turn with a bit too much momentum, only to fly off into the woods. The biggest difference between this pad and others on the marketplace lies in its Reactive Protection Technology, which remains soft and pliable while riding, only firming upon impact to dissipate crushing forces that would otherwise be inflicted on your most sensitive leg regions, such as the knee and shin bones. This Reactive Protection is certified to the highest standards used in Europe for motorcycle and bicycle padding (e. g. CE EN 1621), so you'll be able to ride with full confidence, especially when things get sketchy at high speeds.
- EXCEPTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION: Body-mapped impact absorbing SmartFlex pads
- COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY: Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric keeps wearer dry and comfortable.
- CERTIFIED PROTECTION: CE certified for motorcyclist/bicyclist limb Protector (CE en 1621-1: 2012)
- BREATHABILITY/COMFORT: Technical mesh back panel for breathability and moisture-wicking
- EASY CARE: Machine Washable – take them off and throw them in the wash after every use.