Backcountry Access (BCA Tracker 4 (T4) Avalanche Transceiver Beacon - Stealth 240 Aluminum Avalanche Rescue Probe Set (T4 - Stealth 240)
- Brand: Jagaloon
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Color: blFeatures: TRACKER 4 - BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search...
- TRACKER 4 - BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- TRACKER 4 - MAX RANGE: 55 meters | SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters | FREQUENCY: 457 kHz
- TRACKER 4 - DIMENSIONS: ~ 4.7” x 3.0” x 1.0” / 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.6 cm
- STEALTH 240 - SIZE: 240 | WEIGHT: 8.8 oz / 250 g
- STEALTH 240 - EXTENDED LENGTH: 94 in / 240 cm | COLLAPSED LENGTH: 15.7 in / 40 cm | DIAMETER: 0.43 in / 1.1 cm
Details: Backcountry Access tracker avalanche transceivers have long been the fastest, easiest-to-use beacons in the industry. The Tracker4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display, and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management. The Stealth 240 avalanche probe features the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack. Equipped with laser-etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shoveling. Our Quick-Lock hardware allows for the best packability and deployment speed on the market. Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
Item Condition: New