Whether packing for a gear-intensive day at the Creek or a redpoint session in the Red, The Black Diamond Creek 50 features gaping top-loader capabilities, eliminating the need for push-and-shove gear packing. With ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric protecting your equipment from the elements and a thermoformed backpanel safeguarding your bod, the Creek's haul bag-style bottom, full-length side zip and rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder round it out as a crag pack to rule all crag packs.
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hip belt, Thermoformed backpanel
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope Holder
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy Loading
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets